How to become a mentorDo you want to share your knowledge and experience with younger women from your field of work - as you would have liked somebody else to have done for you and you when you were in her place? Be a part of Women On Top!
What we offer
- An opportunity to help other women in your time, through your experience and skills.
- Ongoing support from trained professionals during your mentoring relationship.
- Reduced or zero cost of participation in our services, seminars and events, but also in partners’ services and products.
- Access to a pool of reliable information and resources relevant to your job and goals.
- Promotion of your work and contribution through your profile and the Women On Top platform, our workshops and other opportunities for personal and professional visibility.
- Better access to media and other channels of communication and promotion of your work.
What we ask of you
- Your commitment for a period of 3-12 months for the support of your mentee.
- A time investment that you think can fit into your schedule for communicating with your mentee.
- Willingness to follow the basic guidelines and standards we feel are necessary for our mentors.
- Your co-operation in mentoring relationship assessment processes through short questionnaires that we ask you to complete every 2-3 months.
You can read the terms and conditions for WoT as a candidate mentor here.